:Ohnoes: looking for the place

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
I've owned my fa5 for 5 years now lol 8th has obviously fallen off.. I just still need a site completely relevant to what I drive. Minus the morons.

I like the feel of this site so far. Small.. no BS.

Biohazard

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Jeep Grand Cherokee -Overland , BMW M3
Body Style
SUV, E46 M3
Well, this time I had 5 posted reported and deleted in a matter of a few minutes followed up by PM's from the shady venor in question. :popcorn:

:clapping: :hatsoff: :rotfl:

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Go with Skunk2's intake.

SCTuned (prior name to DPS) ripped off people on many sites to the tune of 25k.. then changed names and continued to sell parts.

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
Go with Skunk2's intake.

SCTuned (prior name to DPS) ripped off people on many sites to the tune of 25k.. then changed names and continued to sell parts.

Yeah, It's definitely between those two for me. If what you say is true, and I trust it is, that's about as low as it gets. His intakes do make power though which is the only reason I'll consider one. I wanna wait to see some dynos and if there are any revisions/issues with the S2.

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
A friend of ours just received his DPS intake after weeks of being messed around. Good product. Bad customer service/morals.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
http://forums.evolutionm.net/sctuned-pa/320067-welcome-sctuneds-evom-forum-pictures-info.html
importdps said:
Whats up Guys!!

This year our Goal was to go really hard in the Evo Market by supplying you with products you all know work and get you some good pricing on them. Let me be real honest, I am a very up front person. You get Carlos Diaz 24/7 the same way from day to day. Just like you, I am real and I make sure that my customers get treated the same way our suppliers treat me or theres a problem.

SCTuned is a full 1 stop facility that Consists of over now $300,000 of REAL inventory for not only the Evo, but all the other top Imports. We are currently in the process of purchasing a Evo 9 sometime in the spring. We have a dyno ( upgrading to a awd shortly) VP Race Fuel Station ( C12, C16 always ready) Nitrous Refill's and we also have one of the best teams of mechanics and fabricators in the area.

SCTuned consists of 2 companies, Import DPS and SCTuned with SCTuned handling the business, parts side of things while the Import DPS does the Race Car Builds. We have currently three 7 second cars, two 8 second cars and a variety of 9-10-11 second street vehicles that we have built. We attended some events in 07 at Englishtown Raceway, Atco Raceway and Maple Grove, but this year we plan on being at every event with booth's of parts and models for the guys to take some pictures with

Here are some pictures of our Facility so you can see, we mean business.

squid

FL
Well, this time I had 5 posted reported and deleted in a matter of a few minutes followed up by PM's from the shady venor in question. :popcorn:

:clapping: :hatsoff: :rotfl:

This reminds me of TURBO-MAFIA (if any of you guys remember that from 8th way back)

Sold a few turbo kits; only shipped out nuts and brackets to everyone. Claimed it was a"shipping mistake" or something, and then no one ever heard from them again.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
yeah, that's not something I would forget. He took roughly $12k in exhaust orders. He got backed up, and basically freaked because so many people were asking where there stuff was. I made a lot of phone calls, and the police/fbi became involved. Everyone was refunded in like 24hrs thankfully. The agents told me that he had no criminal record, and was literally in over his head on orders... didn't know what to do, and panicked. He hadn't run with the money or anything.