password jdm cooling plate

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Very nice. I can see a lot of people being interested in one depending on price. They could do a pure plastic version and prob sell a ton that way as well. I know a lot of people think the front looks cheap compared to the plastic cover the 8th gen had.

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Very nice. I can see a lot of people being interested in one depending on price. They could do a pure plastic version and prob sell a ton that way as well. I know a lot of people think the front looks cheap compared to the plastic cover the 8th gen had.
Yup. They only left out the '12 and it looks like crap. The '13 has one (like 8th gen) but the '13 cannot be retrofitted to the '12. I tried it.

JonnyRotten

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
coupe
Yup. They only left out the '12 and it looks like crap. The '13 has one (like 8th gen) but the '13 cannot be retrofitted to the '12. I tried it.
Does the '14 have one @hotdogjohnny? :think: I don't remember what it looks like. I'll have to look myself.....

OK I just looked under the hood of my car (2014 FG4) and there's nothing that looks like that. It's all open above the radiator.
What is that cover supposed to do? :feedback:

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Does the '14 have one @hotdogjohnny? :think: I don't remember what it looks like. I'll have to look myself.....
2014 sedan has cover:

Coupe not.