Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

hey_mikey

Concord, NC
Vehicle Model
Accord Sport
Body Style
Sedan
View attachment 26276

I had to cut the Spyder Fog Light Kit button a little bit because it was getting stuck in the OEM housing. Just trimmed a little bit with a hack saw. Easy fix and button is now flush. :)

View attachment 26277View attachment 26278View attachment 26279View attachment 26280View attachment 26281

Used fuse #43 (power window) to tap into with 20 a fuse.

did you try flipping the fog light switch before cutting it? looks like the fog light icon is upside down (usually the rays point downward). otherwise, everything else looks great!

3651jm952hqb81bibbmopkg6a4_1322070381.jpg21026077-front-fog-light-single-flat-icon-vector-illustration.jpgbora_we-eurosw.jpg

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
did you try flipping the fog light switch before cutting it? looks like the fog light icon is upside down (usually the rays point downward). otherwise, everything else looks great!]
Ha ha ha...I actually questioned that and then thought it looked better that way. Oh well, that's an easy fix. Just have to pop the first panel off and move it. The cutting of the button is a non factor. I wanted to move that button to the farthest left position anyway. :giggle: it's funny that I did this because I just fixed my OEM ambient light button (had it upside down). Thanks for letting me know!

Last edited:

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
I think the Honda climate control lights confused me too. When, for example, AC is on the little green light is lit above the symbol so I did the same thing. I thought the "on" indicator light being located above the symbol was universal......nope.:pat:

Last edited:

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
These are the LED DRL lights kit I bought from 323. Plug n' play. Really happy with them.

The bulbs I ordered for my fogs are similar looking. I.E. high smd count. :)

DRL kit.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 323

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
You'll love the fogs too!