Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
But I did all that already :(
You have side markers?
Hmmmmm......Carbon wrap lower bumper? Vanity mirror lights? Door compartment lights? Automatic light in glove compartment and middle storage console? Door pillar lights (Mini Cooper style)? The P2R throttle body spacer is a good power add- on.

ADExternal

Lvl: 99 Modifier
Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
I did a repaint for my rear diffuser, don't use the mirror, have glove compartment already, did all the interior LEDs wanted already, and not touching the engine since I'm not gonna own the car next year. Getting a 2015 dark gray metallic wrx limited edition

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
I did a repaint for my rear diffuser, don't use the mirror, have glove compartment already, did all the interior LEDs wanted already, and not touching the engine since I'm not gonna own the car next year. Getting a 2015 dark gray metallic wrx limited edition
I'd say your car is done man. Enjoy!
Changin' up eh? Funny you mention that. Reminds me that I had a dream last night that I changed for an Acura.

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Actually, it looks like LED tail lights are available for the coupe ---> http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-2014-H...Parts_Accessories&hash=item35d25e944d&vxp=mtr

I'm considering them but I'm not sure yet.
I have seen these but I don't count them :P I wanted a nicer set that doesn't look as plain Jane OEM and only had LEDs for brake lights. They just need somehing more imo. I like the ones 323 has with the slight tint to them. For now my Nightshade tails with LED bulbs will work.

ADExternal

Lvl: 99 Modifier
Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
I have seen these but I don't count them :P I wanted a nicer set that doesn't look as plain Jane OEM and only had LEDs for brake lights. They just need somehing more imo. I like the ones 323 has with the slight tint to them. For now my Nightshade tails with LED bulbs will work.

I felt the same way as well

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Yes. A test drive. I really liked it. It was a V6 SH-AWD model. So much technology. They should give a week long course to the owners before they leave the dealer.

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Same ones I have except red instead of black, it'll look really good
Thanks. Do you have any static noise on radio when you hit the brakes. Did you add a resistor? I would like to mod these, if need be, before installing.

Also, are there 4 plugs with our stock lights making these plug and play?