ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
I dont get to travel to all the beautiful places dentrecords does, nor do I have his skill level, but I thought I'd share some of my pictures.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethlar/

• Staff

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Thanks 2fast, I've never actually noticed the guy fussing with his pants in that picture before.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Interesting perspective of "The Wall", Nice work.

• Staff

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
A couple were shot with an original Canon digital rebel, most were with a 30d, the water drop was with a 7d i recently acquired. My favorite lens is a tamron 28-75 2.8 and is what i mostly used.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
We all know that there's a group of ppl that don't buy pants that stay up, he stands out due to him being older I presume.

Darkk

A couple were shot with an original Canon digital rebel, most were with a 30d, the water drop was with a 7d i recently acquired. My favorite lens is a tamron 28-75 2.8 and is what i mostly used.

Nice. I went ahead and put the Tamron lens on Amazon's wish list. Some $$ stuff I have to deal with first.

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
its a great lens, especially at that price point

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Thanks Ken, and im happy to say i have yet to encounter the naked coyboy in nyc, friend of mine got her picture taken with him though

Darkk

This was taken with my Canon 60D on Treasure Island in San Francisco Bay. The new east span Oakland / San Francisco Bay bridge being built. Expected to be done later on this year.

IMG_3072 (Large).JPG

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Hiked to the top of Dragon's Tooth, its a stone spire of sorts at the top of a mountain along the Appalachian trail, 2 miles from the parking area to the top with a 2000 ft elevation increase to get to this view