mattsbobo

Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
You sell yourself way short good sir. I've always loved your photography and I'm glad you're still sharing it. :bighug: :thumbsup:

Darkk

Still enjoying your 7D? Im looking for a camera that can take really good HD video and both action and still pics. Im highly considering the 7D. Have you tried the video?

Costco is selling the 7D at a reasonable price. Worth checking out.

I have the Canon 60D and love mine. Eventually will get the 6D which a full frame camera but very $$$$ and almost worth paying few bucks more for the Mark III.

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
I still am having fun with the camera, i have yet to try the video recording though, i dont do a lot of video recording and if i do i can usually get my hands on a professional camera for that

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan

VT Campus, Torgerson Bridge at night

Rented a lens for my brother's college graduation, canon 100-400 L, the thing takes great pictures

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
i parked next to the r8, the rest of them parked next to me, i think it was a Coupe de Ville

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
the highlight was the McLaren showing up, once he arrived people stopped looking at the other cars

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
The 1-year anniversary event had that whole parking lot filled and they were parking in other over-flow lots! :omg: