Rt 17 Starbucks Meet (NJ)

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Aww , I'm a sista, but it's cool. It'll b nice to meet people in person. I think she will b back soon so not too long a wait.

TheSlowAndTheSerious

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Btw those lug nuts you bought on eBay...they don't come with a matching locking lug nut right? Too many thieves were I live :( even though a locking nut won't stop them lol at least its something.

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
No they aren't locking lug nuts. The ones with locks are acorn seat, and I didn't want to spend extra money on ball seat washers, so hey. I kno pple with locks who still got they wheels stolen in NYC. So hey.

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Sigh! It's crazy. I was gon get the Honda wheel locks but then someone on the other forum got their wheels stolen with them on. So I'm like forget it. If they want my wheels they'll take them. Better they take the wheels than the car.

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Sigh! It's crazy. I was gon get the Honda wheel locks but then someone on the other forum got their wheels stolen with them on. So I'm like forget it. If they want my wheels they'll take them. Better they take the wheels than the car.
Wheel locks are funny since everyone has a key that has them. Get your hands on a key and you basically have full access.

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
Meet tonight everyone! We already have a good amount of people who've signed up to come out tonight (on Facebook) so anyone here that would like to join us is welcome!

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
A little chilly but the turnout was good. We had 2 girls in a DBP 8th Si coupe drive through, they said hi and left. They showed up towards the end of the meet though. Everyone started to get cold and some people were coming from NY so they left a little earlier.