Rt 17 Starbucks Meet (NJ)

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
He still goes. He's rarely online anymore though.

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
Things have been extremely hectic since Gene started his new job. We recently went on a 10 day vacation to kind of get away from it all. While we were away, NY State decided to be a bunch of fockers and that caused a bunch of crap and it's finally settling down now. We are hoping to have some more DIY's for you this coming season. We are likely adding the rims, HFP sides and a couple little cosmetic things at the very least. I'll tell him you miss him and make him come say hi!

wanga

Northern NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
:excited: hey! So,... "new job"?... are you not doing hosting stuff anymore with the same company?
Nope, I'm a Director of Technology for a collectables retailer now.

Now I only have to worry about hosting for one company.

wanga

Northern NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Wether it's better or not, I don't think it's something I should post in a public forum. I'm happy to take this to a pm or instant message and answer then.

Edit: autocorrect.

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
The forecast for tonight says it should be clear. As long as it doesn't start raining before 8PM the meet will still be on. Anyone is welcome to join us tonight (and every time we meet). I will keep you guys and gals posted if anything changes

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
It's been about the same but it hasn't dropped below 50 so it's good weather in my book. I almost put the ACs in the windows the past couple days because it's been so hot. I have to mist down the dog to keep her cool

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
OK *fingers crossed* The weather looks good today. We are meeting up at 9. All are welcome to join.