Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
That's far! :omg:

Schwegs89

Vineland, NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Oh ok lol. Yea I don't know to many people around my town. I literally know for a fact I was the first person in my town to buy the 9th gen si. Then a dude that goes to my gym bought the same color but a coupe. Lol I like the coupes but I love the sedans much more. Plus for literally $200 extra you get easy access to the back seats with the 2 extra doors. I just put in a pioneer app radio, I made a thread in the audio section of technical part of the forum. Next is either yellow or ruby fog overlays and then I bought spray tint for my tail lights. I'm really torn on a turbo though. I want a turbo but I also want a Yamaha r1 and they are about the same price. Any comments on the turbo/bike dilemma?

TheSlowAndTheSerious

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Haha I'll just pull up with a sticker on me that says that. Seriously though any idea when you guys are gonna meet up again? Next week its gonna be in the 50s all week.

TheSlowAndTheSerious

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
oh ok. she's the one that puts it together? Well if you guys are ever down to meet up just let me know, as long as I'm off I'm down to go.