Rt 17 Starbucks Meet (NJ)

jnastii

well my biggest issue right now is the permit. not going tru yet. im giving it a couple more days. if it still dont go tru. im calling it off

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
If it doesn't go through, do you think the people would be willing to have it at a place in the beginning of the Upstate NY Area at the Anthony Wayne Rec center? It's a huge gorgeous park and the terrain of the lot prevents people from doing stupid **** since it's loose gravel. You can BBQ, play sports and setup for a SICK photo op. The old 8thCivic Northeast Crew used to throw huge meets there and that's where we held the first ever Civic Fest. Permits were easy and to make it easier we all chipped in $8 a car (possibly less) to help out the person who organized it. With the weather getting crappy and cold, we should have one last big meet somewhere.

Here's a pic I took at the Anthony Wayne Rec Center last time I went to a meet there:

It's a quick ride to Bear Mountain too. (Where the 2nd pic is taken)

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
Hey everyone it's been a long time since we last met up. Who wants to come out tonight? If you're worried about it being cold there are a ton of places we can go inside of at the meet. We could grab coffee at Starbucks, 5 Guys or Chipotle so don't think we all have to stand in the cold all night. Hope to see you guys there.

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
Last week was a pretty good turnout despite the cold weather. Who wants to come out tonight? If enough people say yes, we will have the meet today, otherwise it will be postponed until next week.

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
That it may be but we have plenty of warm places to sit inside at the meet. We got Starbucks, 5 Guys, Chioptle, Chili's and a couple others.

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
Looks like we are gonna postpone the meet tonight. Not too many people are able to come out. I will post up next week

Schwegs89

Vineland, NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
hey next time you guys have a meet message me pls, its a bit of a ride but I will take it! Just message me 3 days in advance if you can. Thank you!!