Rt 17 Starbucks Meet (NJ)

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Won't b able to make it only had enough to cross the verrazano to get to school. Hopefully next week! Have fun!

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
I'll be there. I'm bringing my camera w/ 50mm 1.8. :)

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
I didn't get a chance to take pics. :sadbanana: I ended up talking to everyone for about an hour and I had to go to Hoboken. Then I realized that I was driving without a license (I usually keep it in my car, but I removed it yesterday) since last night so I went home. Lol.

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
It was us that posted it to the other place. I got bitched at on 8th for not posting it over there and on 9th gen. Not my 2 favorite forums but w/e I try to make them come here instead.

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
We will be meeting up tonight at 9 pm. Anyone is welcome. If anything changes (it shouldn't) I will post it here for you guys and gals

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
We got a small group coming so far (usually more people will come that never responded)

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
It was pretty good last night. A bit chilly so we all walked over to 5 Guys and grabbed some burgers and kept out of the cold. I personally don't know if I'll make the Parsippany meet (at least this time around). Gene's been extremely busy with his new job so we never know when he's gonna come home. When things slow down we may venture out.