Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I have to stand at work, no sitting allowed. i have changed my desk around so my keyboard and mouse are higher. Next plan is to lift my monitors higher up. I am creative when i have to be.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
omg i would bail on the treadmil.....lol. Saw my family doctor today, depending on how bad my nerve is pinched in my back I might have to have surgery. I dont want surgery I cant afford to lose time from work.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Yea surgery should be the absolute last thing that you wanna do.... I have a partially collapsed disc and bulged disc in my back and they wanna do surgery but they said I can get thru with physical therapy for a few years, but surgery will have to happen..

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Surgery is my last resort, I can not afford anymore down time from work that what i have missed already. I go to physio a few times a week. Soon I am getting traction done in some sort of machine.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Its not the downtime I would be worried about its the after affect..... The first time might not fix the problem 100% so they might have to go back in and redo it..

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
I guy I used to work with had to go under 3 times for his back and he will never be the same.... I am waiting till the very last possible second till I get surgery, I will stick with my PT and pain meds every now and then...

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
I know the feeling, I have a hard time working on the car.... Sitting too long on hard surfaces and I am outta commission for 3 days, reason why when I wash the car its wax as u dry followed by Quick Detailer and that it, can't even clay bar the car or give it a good wax job...

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
I haven't washed the car is a least a month, stupid rain.... My front white wheels have turned gray so I am gonna go out tomorrow morning and wash mine..