Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
so far so good with the chair, the place where ya put your knees is well padded and no pain on my lower back. I will update more as i use it as i will be doing plenty of paper work this week.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Morning First time I have ever had the chair. Before this one i had a fancy leather chair. It is a night and day difference......Jeff, I do not like being on my knees either....lol

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Morning is busy, I have a dude from the company that owns us coming in for factory tour. Both of my boss's are away in Chicago so I am running the fort until Friday. How are u doing?

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Morning is busy, I have a dude from the company that owns us coming in for factory tour. Both of my boss's are away in Chicago so I am running the fort until Friday. How are u doing?

Why did both of the boss's have to go? I guess that's good for you since it's your fort and you run the show. :)

What are you showing the guy that's coming in? How the factory is working/running?

I'm doing good. Kinda got a headache but it's probably from the weather (dreary, cloudy, rainy) blah

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I was suppose to go on said trip as well but I have been told I am not allowed to fly atm, it is a big company meeting with all the big wigs from all the companys the big one owns. I will be showing the guy how we make stuff, our secret technology of how harness's are made and telling him the history of the factory. Dent was pretty blown away by my factory when i brought him on a tour. Sorry you haz a headache those suck.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Dent got a tour!!? Lucky! I wanna come and visit and see the secret technology :giggle:

It's all good. I'm about to take some chew-able Tylenol (yes I can't swallow pills.. yes it's all in my mind)

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
omg lmfao......I can give u both tours. If u reveal the secrets I will have to kill ya both. We make people sign non disclouser documents, before they take the tour.