Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Yeah there is but I wanna wash her myself. I miss spending time with my car. I did it before the surgery, even changed my summer wheels to winter wheels. I am sure as long as i dont bend or twist i should be ok. Worse comes to worse i will pay someone to hand wash her.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
yeah it seems so, dont know if u caught my FB post but i watch a show on repairing herniated discs and they use donor bones to pack against the spinal cord after they chipped away my bone to do the repair. I will be asking my surgeon when i see him 3rd of Jan

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I signed something saying they could give me a blood transfusion if i needed it. I was out of the hospital the quickest than most...3 hours after ops suppose to be 6-8 hours. Soon as i walked and went potty they kicked me out....lol

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
A Canadian couple arrive at the Niagara Falls border crossing. They are asked where they are going and they mention a Niagara Falls shopping mall. The immigration official asks what shops they plan to visit and they ask why they need to answer such questions. They are ordered out of their car and taken inside for further interrogation. When the Canadian man points up the ridiculous nature of this interrogation by asking, what are you gonna do, shoot me? the officials claim he is threatening them and assaulting them because he backed away while being arrested. The officials say everyone is required to submit to whatever order they give, no questions allowed. The man and his wife are thrown in jail, at which point the audio ends.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
See this is why i am polite and nice to the border guards going into the states, as for the canadian ones......that is a whole different story.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
The guy kinda did dig his own grave but I see where he is coming from, how in the hell would you know what store you are going to in a mall....

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I still remember coming back from Europe in 2001, the inspection person asked me if i smoked the wacky tabbaccy....I said yup. Then i was asked if i did any hard drugs while in Amsterdam.....I replied, there were no hard drugs in the airport. I was detained for 20 minutes while they searched my stuff and then let me go.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
yeah the tiny white gurl in a modified civic......When i travel to kentucky with my co worker who is from afghanistan that was fun times.