Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

Phaheem

Southern CA
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
All the leather work looks amazing!
Thanks man. I really tried to make that car my ultimate daily driver...but at the end of the day, it's still a nearly 20-year-old car lol. I tried to keep it as long as I could but the Si was just so damn tempting

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Thanks man. I really tried to make that car my ultimate daily driver...but at the end of the day, it's still a nearly 20-year-old car lol. I tried to keep it as long as I could but the Si was just so damn tempting

If it wasn't for the electrical starting to act up in my '03 LX, I would have driven it into the ground. Although, after buying my '12 Si, I regret not getting one back in '03.

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
The wife approves of the sound of the exhaust after riding in it for the first time since the install!
My gf doesn't lol
And neither does my family :(

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
My gf doesn't lol
And neither does my family :(

If the Tsudo is anywhere near as loud as everyone says and even close the what the Full-race sounded like at first I would totally agree with them.

Phaheem

Southern CA
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
If it wasn't for the electrical starting to act up in my '03 LX, I would have driven it into the ground. Although, after buying my '12 Si, I regret not getting one back in '03.
Regret not getting an Si in '03?