Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Have you used royal purple? If so how does it compare to the amsoil? I am getting ready to start doing my own oil changes coming up here soon.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
No. I have only done one oil change since I have had the car and that was the Amsoil. Doing the second one in a few weeks before The Dragon. I will also be sending a sample in to Blackstone Labs to be tested.

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Is that the sound proofing material?

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Lookin good squiggy.... need more power!

Really considering it as I mentioned earlier in the thread. Not sure how I feel about cutting coolant hoses, rerunning clutch lines, and wiring, though.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Just go balls out and get the supercharger!

You just installed those new red hoses too didn't you? That would suck to have to replace them already. What about doing the RBC/ZDX and a different intake so you wouldn't have to do all that monkeying? Or does the PRL intake just work/fit the best with that setup?

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Just go balls out and get the supercharger!
You just installed those new red hoses too didn't you? That would suck to have to replace them already. What about doing the RBC/ZDX and a different intake so you wouldn't have to do all that monkeying? Or does the PRL intake just work/fit the best with that setup?

I wouldn't have to replace the hoses, just cut one and put in an elbow. Would look really hackneyed in my opinion. As far as the intake, I would prefer a CAI and it is 3.5". Seems like the best route with the RBC/ZDX setup. If I had the 6ishK it would take to do the SC, I would go directly that route!