stormCIVIC fg3

stormCIVIC

Belmont, NC U.S.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
coupe (fg3)
If anything, u can put a badge that says R18 where u had the previous emblem. Ive seen many 8thgeners with it on their R18s.
i might. but i think im going to leave it bare right now. and where do you get the r18 badge your talking about?

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
I have no idea where people got them. I'll look around.

stormCIVIC

Belmont, NC U.S.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
coupe (fg3)
just got done removing the type r badge on the rear. completely non-type r non. but there is a hint of R still on the car. its the R valve caps which i will keep because that doesnt have type on it. just r so there good. were clean now

stormCIVIC

Belmont, NC U.S.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
coupe (fg3)
CURSE YOU CHINA!!!! bought different set of LEDs on ebay because the projectors were angled inward. and now the new ones with 28LEDs arnt bright enough to pass through the dark smoke Graffixpressions overlay. So i took the smaller LED in the trunk out and replaced it with the new much larger LED. so im somewhat happy about this. at least i have a spare LED for license plate and for trunk now. oh yeah!!!

v v v new LEDs v v v

v v v old LEDs v v v

Hondarific

Vehicle Model
Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe
its a lx coupe and it came stock with 15in steelies with wheel covers. and i like the typeR badging because its a r18 engine and thats just what i wanted. i wish someone would make a typeR18 badge. i would replace the badges and use that. and i am going to go to 17in or 18in when i hit the 45000mile mark to replace tires im going to get new wheels too
Nice car man! So my question is, where did you get the typeR badge? :)

stormCIVIC

Belmont, NC U.S.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
coupe (fg3)
I liked the type r one thought it was a good idea
yeah i did too for awhile. but everytime id go to a car meet i would always have that one idiot that has to say something like ''oh look guys its a type r''. so i didnt feel like explaining to someone that stubborn that the engine was an ''R''-18 engine. but thanks guys for the support. glad to see some people liked it.