Photos Taffeta White

TheSlowAndTheSerious

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
What's up everybody! New member here, just got my TW '12 Si yesterday and man!!!!!!!!!! I AM IN LOVE! it's basically stock now, just put a LED in the trunk and license plate, this is a great color to work with! Can't wait to see what everyone does to their cars.

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)

Can't wait to have done enough stuff to my car to start a build thread.
Just start one anyway. Post stock pictures. Then just post a pic of every little mod you do. We will watch it build. That's the whole idea. You don't need to have lots done to start one.

Great looking car by the way.

Last edited:

7civics

Surrey
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
hi all, here are a few shots of mine....1st white car ever!

20130302_164900.jpg20130302_164846.jpg20130302_164835.jpg20130302_164730.jpg

Mod list:
Injen CAI
Eibach Pro-kit
SPC Front camber bolts
Ingalls Rear camber sliders
17x7.5 TSW Interlagos w/Falken FK425 215/45/17
Blox Lug Nuts 6000k HID Low beams 6000k HID Fogs Nokya Hyper Yellow DRL's Red H Steering Wheel Overlay 50% Tint all around (except windshield - might change to 70% in the front b/c its so dark on white)

Future Mods:
Mugen Replica visors (ordered)
Red H's for Front and Rear (ordered)
Not sure on anything else at the moment, I guess we'll see how it goes..

Last edited:

TheSlowAndTheSerious

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
hi all, here are a few shots of mine....1st white car ever!

View attachment 11926View attachment 11927View attachment 11928View attachment 11929

Mod list:
Injen CAI
Eibach Pro-kit
SPC Front camber bolts
Ingalls Rear camber sliders
17x7.5 TSW Interlagos w/Falken FK425 215/45/17
Blox Lug Nuts 6000k HID Low beams 6000k HID Fogs Nokya Hyper Yellow DRL's Red H Steering Wheel Overlay 50% Tint all around (except windshield - might change to 70% in the front b/c its so dark on white)

Future Mods:
Mugen Replica visors (ordered)
Red H's for Front and Rear (ordered)
Not sure on anything else at the moment, I guess we'll see how it goes..

this is making me regret not getting a '13 sedan. lol

7civics

Surrey
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
The '12 is still a great car, even moreso when its in TW!, if mine was TW I would've been more reluctant to trade in as it was my first choice but unavailable for quite some time when I was switching up

Taffeta 12

Antelope Valley
Vehicle Model
Honda civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
No need to regret getting a '12, both are great cars! I do agree with you that 7's '13 makes me mad jelly. I just need a second '13 since TW was my second choice... Haha.

Ill be honest, the first time I saw how '13 looks I didn't care for it, at all... But I have to say I'm warming up to them. The color had to just be changed haha :) granted 7civics car is also not stock... Clean as hell though

Engineer99

Norman, OK
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Ill be honest, the first time I saw how '13 looks I didn't care for it, at all... But I have to say I'm warming up to them. The color had to just be changed haha :) granted 7civics car is also not stock... Clean as hell though
That's totally understandable. I started out really liking the '12 when it came out, but when I started looking at it more and more, I found myself noticing the things I didn't like. It's still a great looking car, I just prefer the '13 myself. If the '12 had the coupe's front end, I think that would've been awesome!

Taffeta 12

Antelope Valley
Vehicle Model
Honda civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Thank you!!! Im not the only one that wonders why the sedan got such a boring front end compared to the coupe..Bugs me everytime i look at my car. Only thing that really bugs me haha

Last edited:

Engineer99

Norman, OK
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Thank you!!! Im not the only one that wonders why the sedan got such a boring front end compared to the coupe..Bugs me everytime i look at my car. Only thing that really bugs me haha
What was especially disappointing to me was how great the side and rear of the '12 sedan looked, and then you got the front and it was just kind of there... I mean, they had to make separate machinery just for the sedan front, why not save costs and put the same front on? This is assuming that front ends can be directly swapped, of course.

Taffeta 12

Antelope Valley
Vehicle Model
Honda civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
What was especially disappointing to me was how great the side and rear of the '12 sedan looked, and then you got the front and it was just kind of there... I mean, they had to make separate machinery just for the sedan front, why not save costs and put the same front on? This is assuming that front ends can be directly swapped, of course.

i was wondering if its a direct swap or involves some custom modifications...