Time for a thread! 13 TW sedan

liljusepy

Seattle
Vehicle Model
Si sedan
Body Style
sedan
They are perfect!!! Couldn't be any happier with their performance/build quality. I actually just took them off yesterday to prepare for some new wheels, so I'm likely gonna sell them. They were still torqued to factory specs when I removed them, no loosening at all during the last 5k miles!

liljusepy

Seattle
Vehicle Model
Si sedan
Body Style
sedan
It's been slow going but I got something new to install!

Merry Christmas!

liljusepy

Seattle
Vehicle Model
Si sedan
Body Style
sedan
Hasport rear mount installed, was easy as pie! I went with the 70a durometer. So far it feels great, you only notice the vibration at first start and when the ac kicks on while the car is idling.

A lot more to come, stay tuned!

Reactions: 323

liljusepy

Seattle
Vehicle Model
Si sedan
Body Style
sedan
I'm glad you like the mount, I still have mine waiting to be installed, it's just been so cold

Thanks! I think you will be surprised how easily and quickly you will be able to install this piece. Bundle up and get out there!

liljusepy

Seattle
Vehicle Model
Si sedan
Body Style
sedan
I put the car on ramps, then used my small jack and a piece of wood to place some support under the engine. To be honest, I'm not sure how much that actually did.

liljusepy

Seattle
Vehicle Model
Si sedan
Body Style
sedan
Well, note to everyone. Our tpms sensors will not work with original advan rg. :(

liljusepy

Seattle
Vehicle Model
Si sedan
Body Style
sedan
The advans have a very narrow channel where the valve stem seats. It is much too small to fit the base of the factory stem.

I'm not out the game yet. I have a line on a set of 18x8.5 +30 CE28n.