Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
doooooooeeeeetttttttt Josh, you know you wanna

You and Jason can live in your subies :giggle:

my local dealer has a base dgm sedan like that one and it looks great in person, better than mine.

k757

CT

my local dealer has a base dgm sedan like that one and it looks great in person, better than mine.
of course it looks better than yours, it's not blue :giggle:

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I have to admit, Josh sending me a text of that car made me want to play Devil's Advocate....

clevrname

I agree........ DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to admit, Josh sending me a text of that car made me want to play Devil's Advocate....

You guys want me dead! lol. I could get it for 23k + TTF, It's got less than 7k miles on it. The guy who traded it in, traded it for a 2011 Avalon Limited, with nav and all that crap. His payment was 586 on the WRX and we got him down to 501, for a year less than he had financed the subie.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
You guys want me dead! lol. I could get it for 23k + TTF, It's got less than 7k miles on it. The guy who traded it in, traded it for a 2011 Avalon Limited, with nav and all that crap. His payment was 586 on the WRX and we got him down to 501, for a year less than he had financed the subie.

$586 on a base WRX? Crazy crazy

I ordered my DWS tonight!! I'll have them on next week.

k757

CT
this thread should be renamed to the Subie and/or Conti DWS thread :giggle:

How is natey enjoying the Legacy?

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
this thread should be renamed to the Subie and/or Conti DWS thread :giggle:

How is natey enjoying the Legacy?

hates it, if I do get this job with Nissan (another phone interview tomorrow), then I may make him an offer on my WRX :eyebrows:

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
As much as I loved my Z, I don't think I'll ever own another Nissan as my main car ever again.

clevrname

that guy was either upside down on his previous car, or he had the car financed for less than 5yrs

He had never had a car loan at the time and was raped by the horrible dealer Jason and JoshSTi bought their car from. He had a 6 year loan at 18% interest. We got him in a 5 year loan at 0%. Lol