Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

I was going to read the 6 pages I missed but decided to skip that idea lol

It's been almost a week since I've been on here. How is everyone? I'm still alive. Work has been keeping me busy and weekends I tend to not do **** and don't get on the forums :rotfl:

Hope all is well! :thumbsup:

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
wow, thats bad mr. scooby guru

I might not be a subie owner soon, might be flying to Nashville for a job interview.

clevrname

18% ... obviously his credit wasn't that bad if you got him 0%. So the dealer bent him over. How in the world did he not see the interest rate?

He had never had an auto loan before and they managed to convince him that's as good as it gets for first time buyers.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
He had never had an auto loan before and they managed to convince him that's as good as it gets for first time buyers.
can I ask how old this person was - or a general idea? -early 20s?

career > car

I can always buy another wrx/sti later
what does your new job have to do with not having your car? Like finances will be worse by taking this new job, so you have to get rid of your car? I'm confused

k757

CT
career > car

I can always buy another wrx/sti later
This isn't communist russia, people can own whatever vehicle and work for whatever manufacturer. I have toured the Honda factory in Ohio, yes, lots of Hondas, but only half the lot was Honda cars/suvs/trucks

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Right now I dont think I can have a car payment & relocate at the same time, I'll have a few thousand left over if I sell it because I have a lot of positive equity on it.Buy a cheap beater to get down & around for a while, then buy something nicer after I get on my feet