Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I'm seriously doubting the AWD meet this year, I'm just tired of most WRX/Evo douches and "car clubs" , car shows, etc; I'm putting all my effort into the dragon :woot:

Mark, it was probably a demo car from HQ in cherry hill, NJ, several demo cars are going to dealers throughout the country.

If not the BRZ, I'm eyeing up the 2013 mustang w/ V6 performance pkg, you can get cloth or leather Recaros in every trim level mustang for 2013......are you listening Subaru???

SCFast

Santa Cruz,CA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Where is the NA+FWD!!! thread for subie owners going the opposite direction! 8 year recovering subaru addict.

k757

CT
I'm seriously doubting the AWD meet this year, I'm just tired of most WRX/Evo douches and "car clubs" , car shows, etc; I'm putting all my effort into the dragon :woot:

Mark, it was probably a demo car from HQ in cherry hill, NJ, several demo cars are going to dealers throughout the country.

If not the BRZ, I'm eyeing up the 2013 mustang w/ V6 performance pkg, you can get cloth or leather Recaros in every trim level mustang for 2013......are you listening Subaru???
start auto-x racing, you'll enjoy what you have. CT has some cool subie people (and a few that I don't like too much), but I can count on meets here to be decent to excellent. I add in the Wicked Big Meet and possibly the dragon and I thoroughly enjoy this car

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
you want the recaro seats, or you're wanting the cloth option on every trim?

Recaros on the WRX/STI

start auto-x racing, you'll enjoy what you have. CT has some cool subie people (and a few that I don't like too much), but I can count on meets here to be decent to excellent. I add in the Wicked Big Meet and possibly the dragon and I thoroughly enjoy this car

Most of the people here are uninformed douches that want 500awhp undriveable turbo beasts without doing any type of suspension/braking mods, just idiots who are obsessed with HP numbers and street racing to be more specific.

k757

CT
Most of the people here are uninformed douches that want 500awhp undriveable turbo beasts without doing any type of suspension/braking mods, just idiots who are obsessed with HP numbers and street racing to be more specific.
those people don't auto-x, so you will never see them. The people I race with (both clubs) are fun, friendly and all about the camaraderie of the racing experience. Over here, the average age of the racers is in the 40s I suspect. Whether people own a base '90s civic or a GT3, nice folks and all open to chatting cars/racing/bettering your time.

It's time for you to drive your car as it was designed for. The extreme dragon driving is only pushing your car 60%

Marky Mark

The new mustangs are sick but i want the V8.

I'm buying a truck soon though. test drove a nice 08 f150 xlt the other day.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe

clevrname

:wave: everyone!

FR-S pricing announced at $24,200 for the manual, so under $25k with D&H!

Bye-Bye Camry? :teehee:

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
FR-S and BRZ Fuel Economy Ratings:

Official EPA fuel efficiency numbers are in, and the BRZ and FR-S with manual transmissions net 22 miles per gallon city and 30 highway on premium fuel. Still, that's about the same as the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe with the four-cylinder and manual tranny which gets 21/30 on premium, and it's better than the aging Mazda MX-5 Miata which returns 21/28.

The BRZ and FR-S chug less fuel if you outfit them with the optional automatic transmission. They probably won't be as much fun, but they will return numbers close to 25 city/34 highway.