Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
These came in today from Feal Suspension :excited: So I can adjust my rear coilovers.

Last edited:

Brooksie365

Worcester, Ma
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys new Just traded in the Civic and picked up this brand new 13 wrx sti limited. I am in love with this car and am trying my hardest to get through the 1000 mile break in period before I drive her like I stole her. I want to put a cat-back on to get rid of the vacuum cleaner exhaust it comes with but i am waiting to recoup the 5,000$ i put down to bring my payments down. for now she has a couple coats of wax on her and thats about it!IMG_1229.jpg

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Hey guys new Just traded in the Civic and picked up this brand new 13 wrx sti limited. I am in love with this car and am trying my hardest to get through the 1000 mile break in period before I drive her like I stole her. I want to put a cat-back on to get rid of the vacuum cleaner exhaust it comes with but i am waiting to recoup the 5,000$ i put down to bring my payments down. for now she has a couple coats of wax on her and thats about it!View attachment 27983

Congrats! :excited:

Welcome to the Family.