Welcome n00b :giggle:

TattooedJp75

Princeton, NC
Vehicle Model
12' Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Welcome! :wavey:

How far are you from the Dragon? Maybe you can meet up with us there. Check the itinerary for days/times/events.
I live an hour southeast of Raleigh, (Goldsboro).....my wife has a 2011 kia forte sx.....maybe I could twist her arm into driving out with me

What'sUpDOHC!

Oahu,Hawaii
Vehicle Model
Si DOHC Beast
Body Style
4door
A.) You go with a stretched tire 215/40 or 215/45 on a 17x9 and don't really run much camber at all. B.) Roll fenders if you want the meaty tire look, referring to 235/40 on a 17x9 if you do this look, you'll have to roll your fenders, you can do a slight pull you want to. But we'll be running about -4.5 camber in the rear just to clear the tires 235/40 on a 17x9 with a +22 really low offset. But this is all depending on how low you are..or how low you want to go..

Thanks Jaydiem.tran for the help! And nice to meet you...

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Welcome........ Glad to have you.

Midian

correct - those are only used on the rear springs for roadmagnet (but roadmagnet supplies them). If you use any 8th gen springs, you'll need 2 for the rear only.

Thanks for the info. Hmmm maybe i can get some used ones here for cheaper right? would the eibach pro kit for 8th lower my car to what i want 1.5 front and 1.3 rear?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

karipap

:wavey: nice nice... do you have the illuminated honda civic door sills - when you open the door? Halogen projectors, or HID projectors in your headlights?

No, stock condition is without door sills but i have ordered that. Illuminated one. My headlights are HID.

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Webby when will we be able to get those front bumpers or headlights? I'm down for a group buy!!!

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
lol, call china and find a dealership willing to sell you the parts? Shipping costs would be ugly
Too mad most of my family are living in Canada/USA/UK and other parts of the world..lol Go hard or stay home =D

karipap

Sweet....any other plans for your car in the future? Also, if you had to get replacement headlights from honda, do you know what it would cost you?

Not sure about the price but genuine Honda HID is not gonna be cheap....is Si version in US comes with HID/Projector?