squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
View attachment 58928 hi guys my names jose I’m from NY, never been on a forum before so I don’t know exactly how this works .
Here’s my civic as it sits now . Still stock 80k miles no filter on the pic I just washed it and was proud on how it came out

That looks like crimson pearl with Si badging, but I assume it is sunburst orange pearl?

Emilio

Hi everyone, 1st time here, not new to hondas but new to 9th gens, been driving this 2012 Si for around two weeks and I love it, not a lot done to it but some things are on it's way now, gotta give it some TLC and add bolt ons and a tune, will be my daily driver so no need for a huge amount of power just better response and you know make it a lil more fun to drive... imagejpeg_0_01.jpg 20190704_141201.jpg

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Hi everyone, 1st time here, not new to hondas but new to 9th gens, been driving this 2012 Si for around two weeks and I love it, not a lot done to it but some things are on it's way now, gotta give it some TLC and add bolt ons and a tune, will be my daily driver so no need for a huge amount of power just better response and you know make it a lil more fun to drive... View attachment 59370 View attachment 59371

Welcome :thumbsup:

Watch out for sunofwolf :popcorn:

henkvanderplaat

Hallo,

Uit Duitsland vandaan geïmporteerd naar Nederland

Honda civic 1.8i VTEC CVT 2015 North America model.

Geproduceerd in Turkije

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Welcome to the Forum, car looks good. Do you plan on doing a build thread?
Hi everyone, 1st time here, not new to hondas but new to 9th gens, been driving this 2012 Si for around two weeks and I love it, not a lot done to it but some things are on it's way now, gotta give it some TLC and add bolt ons and a tune, will be my daily driver so no need for a huge amount of power just better response and you know make it a lil more fun to drive... View attachment 59370 View attachment 59371