Body Style
Sedan
Flashdancers Gentlemen's club..hmm

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
I'm nervous as crap right now! I've applied to things but ive got no solid leads yet.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Don't you deal with X-Ray stuff and have an engineering degree? There's probably X-Ray service engineer positions in that area. I applied to a few of those positions here, but I do not have the right qualifications to be hired. Lol.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Yeah, I just put in my 2 weeks here. I've applied to a ton of CT positions but im not getting any responses. If I hear nothing by next week im going to throw the application in with BestBuy again for seasonal work. I'll at least get some $$ coming in.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Yeah, I just put in my 2 weeks here. I've applied to a ton of CT positions but im not getting any responses. If I hear nothing by next week im going to throw the application in with BestBuy again for seasonal work. I'll at least get some $$ coming in.
You could sell your hair........... Oh, that's right, you don't have any........ :D

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Nice! I want an office eventually.

I have a cubicle at the main office but I'm out in the field. So the Subaru is my office :)

Phroze

Oklahoma City, Ok
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I get to fix something wrong with this thing every day... specifically the radar system

Kinda hard to find good pictures of exactly what i do since you can't just take a camera out there and start snapping away.