xXCiviXx's 2013 DBP Si aka Alice (Picture Heavy)

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
hopefully u get it lowered soon, u might need camber arms and bolts if u go to low
I have P1 camber arms but no bolts. Not going too low, roads here can be rough and I definitely don't want to have that "stance look" with ridiculous camber. Once the weather improves I'll start preparations to install but we just had 2 days of straight snow so it probably won't be for another couple months

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Gunna go with the Konig Illusion Blue wheels but decided to change from 18x8 to 17x7. Don't need wide tires yet and this way I can keep my stock tires to save some $$ until I find rims I like better. Just figuring out pricing from a couple canadian vendors before I pull the trigger. Could've got a good deal on some American sites but 300-400 shipping plus duty and tax :s

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Check Costco for prices too. They have good prices on Michelins.
Costco is great! But I still have a few seasons left on my stock rubber. I think when my stock tires are getting low on tread I'm gunna sell the rims and tires and go with 18's If I find something I like better. But these Konig wheels look so sexy I may just keep them!!!

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Costco is great! But I still have a few seasons left on my stock rubber. I think when my stock tires are getting low on tread I'm gunna sell the rims and tires and go with 18's If I find something I like better. But these Konig wheels look so sexy I may just keep them!!!
I love those wheels. Can't go wrong with them. I think you should go with 18". You might regret it if not. Try to sell your 17" tires and get a bit if cash for them. ?

Last edited:

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
I love those wheels. Can't go wrong with them. I think you should go with 8". You might regret it if not. Try to sell your 17" tires and get a bit if cash for them. ?
I was gunna sell them to my dad for his '12 Si but was thinking 17s could work for a year or two until I find something else. Gunna have to see what the vendors I've contacted can offer me. I could even get a set of 17s now and then in a year or two I can get them in 18's then have a set for summer and winter lol

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Looks great! Lips take such a beating during winter. I'm on my 3rd EZ Lip. I would really like to do the same thing as you and get rid of the EZ lip.
Did you wrap it yourself or get a pro to do it? Did you use the same carbon fibre as your grill, emblem etc.? It looks like a lighter shade of grey in the picture.

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
I did it myself and used a different material. This one was advertised as "5D carbon fiber vinyl" on ebay. 4x more expensive than the stuff I have on my emblem and grill. It looks like it's real carbon fiber with the gloss layer. If you tear the vinyl, the gloss layer can separate from the carbon layer if you try and peel it apart and the carbon layer is similar to the other stuff I used. But the 5D is thicker and has a stronger adhesive and is probably close to what a pro would use. It is tricky stuff to work with. Especially on the cs2 lip with all the curves. But I'm thinking of replacing all the flat carbon on my car with this stuff. It looks real and so much better imo

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Yes, it certainly pops more. I really like it.
Thanks Pauly! What lip are you thinking of using to replace your EZ lip? And I would recommend installing the wrap when the lip is off. I tried installing the cf while the lip was still on and it didn't turn out well so I had to take the lip off and replace all the rivets I used. Time consuming but worth the extra effort. Should've done this in the first place lol

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Bought and installed HFP Side Skirts today. Took about an hour and a half for the first side and 30-40 minutes for the second side hahaha. Decided against replacing VTECH stickers for now but I probably could since I saved $250 installing the skirts myself
2015-03-19 17.51.42.jpg