xXCiviXx's 2013 DBP Si aka Alice (Picture Heavy)

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
One side blue, one side black

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Glad I made the call to put winter tires on yesterday. I was one of the only vehicles on the highway that could go over 100km/h because I stuck to the road like a train on its tracks. Saw a bunch of people in the ditch on my way home today.

Toyo Gerit KX 215/45/R17 winter tires

Best upgrade yet? It may be!

2014-11-08 19.15.37.jpg

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Yea man! Snow tires rule! Although I hate knowing that snow is on the way.

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Just need to clean the blank up a little bit cuz it's dusty. Now i gotta buy the HD RLC for my amp and throw it in there too then that's it til spring I think :(

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
looks good! Are you actually installing coils during the winter?
There is a small chance I will if I'm not driving alot towards the end of the season, but will need to make some coil covers before I install. But I will probably wait until spring and install them once I get my new wheels/tires

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Alright, been looking at a lot of rims to install in the spring and these are my top choices so far...
Ti5 18" Black and Machine Black

Konig 18" Afterburner Black

Konig 18" Illusion Blue

I would like a black wheel with a nice chrome lip too I think but haven't seen too many I like yet. Black would go great with my colour scheme but it needs to stand out a little more or it looks too much like winter steels which is where a chrome or neo chrome lip would be nice.

Feel free to suggest anything if you know somehing along these lines

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Holy shiiiit!!!!!! Those Konig Illusion blues!!!! Are you kidding me. Sooooo sharp!!! :beer::eyebrows::turboleghump:
They're my first choice right now. The Ti5 in white look really good but won't work with what I want. I just wish there was something on the lip of the Illusions to make them pop a little more