xXCiviXx's 2013 DBP Si aka Alice (Picture Heavy)

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Well, I can only speak for the R18 engine. The difference was significant. Much more responsive and the engine sound was improved too. So happy with it.
I'll have to look into it more. I was thinking if I do any engine mods I would go all in (TB, TBS, PRL CAI, flashPro, DP and vit tune) and do them all at once. The only real downside I see to tbs is that they don't have a blue one...

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
You can always paint the TBS, and how come exhaust isn't in the list? It is a great idea to do it all at once

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
You can always paint the TBS, and how come exhaust isn't in the list? It is a great idea to do it all at once
I would but I'm still undecided on what I want. I like the burnt tips on the Invidia N1 but I want something that sounds nice and deep but quiet. Louder than stock but quieter than an N1

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
I'd drive it
Hahaha I wish I could see the lip with both black and blue too see what would work best. The way I see it, I'm all black and blue so far with headlights, taillights and window tint. So black could work well. But a black lip could limit my wheel colour choice if there is too much black.