xXCiviXx's 2013 DBP Si aka Alice (Picture Heavy)

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Suspension will be going on once the wheels are here in 2 weeks to a month I think. They are back ordered right now so I'm waiting for the supplier to get a shipment in. And hopefully the weather will stay dry ish so i dont have to worry about snow or ice.

ADExternal

Lvl: 99 Modifier
Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
Were you considering to paint your lip? Your build progression order reminds me of myself back then, maybe I'm bias but I'm digging the progress! Lol

ADExternal

Lvl: 99 Modifier
Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
Yea, been busy with school. The thing about carbon fiber as an esthetics, it's hard to make it flow with the entire car as a whole. I have two rolls of CF vinyl that I have no clue how to make work lol. Can't wait to as the completed exterior look xXCiviXx.

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Thanks ADEx! I did have it painted but the rocks chipped away enough to make me want to wrap it. Your build was the inspiration for a lot of mine lol. And the HFP skirts are my favourite of what's available for our cars. Same with the STI lip. So much better than the HFP front kit. Can't wait for rims to get here! Other than possibly doing a 14 coupe rear bumper swap I think the exterior will be done this spring/ summer!

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
The thing about carbon fiber as an esthetics, it's hard to make it flow with the entire car as a whole. I have two rolls of CF vinyl that I have no clue how to make work lol
I feel like CF would be good for the interior or going over the dark/ black pieces already on out cars. Makes it pop a little more imo

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
So, what's the good news? Haven't had any updates in a while. Excited to see your progress. :excited:
Wheels were on backorder and was told they would be here last week. Still haven't come in yet. I'm hoping they'll be here on Thursday cuz that's the day I head back to work and I can't drive on winter tires for much longer without destroying them

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
So apparently my wheels came in the day after I left for Mexico and were about to be sent back the day I got back into the country. Luckily I got them to extend the pick up and had everything taken care of when I woke up the next morning including install. Only have 2 good pics right now. May get more in the next couple days or after installing coils and getting an alignment and wash
20150430_160351-1.jpg 20150430_160334-1.jpg

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Car looks fantastic! :love:
Just an idea, but I think black door handles would really look good. You could even wrap them in carbon fibre. You could try it and peel them off if you don't like it. Anyway, just an idea.

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Car looks fantastic! :love:
Just an idea, but I think black door handles would really look good. You could even wrap them in carbon fibre. You could try it and peel them off if you don't like it. Anyway, just an idea.
May have to look into that. I have some left over from my lip and was planning on doing door handles on the inside (big silver arm rest ones) and steering wheel. If I have extra I may just try it out.