xXCiviXx's 2013 DBP Si aka Alice (Picture Heavy)

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
As, too bad. Ya, I love the trees in the background of that shot.

Third is my favorite for the new pics..
Me too! I was just there today and it's all autumny now lol
2014-10-12 17.21.52.jpg

I'm torn between the first and third right now. I love the colour in the third and love that it looks like I'm sliding around in the first :P

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
They're quite bright if you're looking at them and they have a decent output. Not HID output but a lot better than SMD LED's

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
5 pin "magic" accessory switch ordered. Almost as excited to get this installed as I was to get all the ambient lights installed.

Also, looked into HFP coupe side skirts and was hoping the 2014 coupe rear bumper would fit 2013 coupes, but the parts guys I was talking to today said they are not interchangeable :(

Last edited:

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Succumbed to aesthetic desire and bought 06/07 STI CS2 Lip. Should be here by the end of the week or next week. Now, plasti-dip, carbon fiber wrap or DBP colour match...?

ADExternal

Lvl: 99 Modifier
Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
Color match, I is example. Unless you want to be different cf wrap

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
I'll have to see how it looks when I get it. I feel like blue/black or cf would be a good contrast. But can't decide til I see. PMM would probably be a good match too! :P

Last edited:

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Painted air filter box, ECU cover and windshield washer fluid cap Pearl Blue today while I did CDV delete. :unicorn: that C ring is a pain in the :unicorn: to remove hahaha.
20141018_151520.jpg
20141018_152314.jpg

Also started to install 5 pin accessory switch but am running into problems with it and I've already thrown too many wrenches at the wall today so I'm leaving it for another day...

Last edited:

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Plug is too big to fit into switch slot, wiring isn't providing power according to "accessory switch" thread so i may have a problem with my own wiring or because the plug doesn't fit it may be different wiring

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Well I can help you with one of the problems. The cover on the switch has to come off. Then you install the body of the switch from behind the dash, and the cover installs from the front. Does that make sense?
If you post a picture of your wiring I can help you with that

EDIT: take the cover off the switch (there should be two clips to push in and it comes off) then do this

Last edited:

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Well I can help you with one of the problems. The cover on the switch has to come off. Then you install the body of the switch from behind the dash, and the cover installs from the front. Does that make sense?
If you post a picture of your wiring I can help you with that

EDIT: take the cover off the switch (there should be two clips to push in and it comes off) then do this
That may solve the problemon of the switch fitting. I just need to figure out wiring. I applied wires according to the thread. Top to lights, second and foruth from top are positive and 3 and 5 from top are ground.

xXCiviXx

Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Where did you ground the wires and where are you getting the power from?
I had the light working for fuse 6 when I had them on whenever the key was in from before. Now I tried fuse 6 and tried 23 I think. Ground is the trunk release housing (for driver under dash) which was working before as well as speaker bolt for (doors) and something under glove box for passenger dash