Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

My rattle doesn't sound any where near as bad as that car, maybe its just the injectors noi:omg:se. Put my SRT-4 for sale today. I got a Maine inspection sticker today-not a easy thing to do to get it to pass. Lol great project car for a Elmo kid-It will still do 160MPH!:lildevil:
that speed is around 5500rpm still has 1000rpm more left.

Funny thing the $160k NSX has the same door unlocked button as the Honda SI and electric window buttons too.:excited:

Funny thing the $160k NSX has the same door unlocked button as the Honda SI and electric window buttons too.:excited:
they discount the NSX $20,000 guess its not selling too well when you can get a nice SI $23k and have $140,000 left in your pocket!:spazface:

they discount the NSX $20,000 guess its not selling too well when you can get a nice SI $23k and have $140,000 left in your pocket!:spazface:
they've sold 102 year to date as of their april 2019 sales report. Jan-April of 2018 they had sold 72, so they're selling more to the start of this year than last. Should see a spike going into spring/summer sales

that's the price of a small house, if I had $160,000. I would buy the si and have $140,000 in my pocket for gas,hotels and hooker's! :shadyhat:

the NSX door unlocker and electric window button looks the same as a SI button-that's a very cheap looking button for a $160K car:bananapoke:

You don't buy a sports car for any luxury items. I'd rather them go cheap on the interior and give me a killer performance.

For that much dough I would buy a RV to ride around in with a stove hot water:popcornbig: and big screen tv

It's all about passion. I am sure if you can afford those toys you probably have an RV to tow it in a personal trailer.

How are 2013 Honda si rims made, are they cast or gravity formed? And How much do they actually weigh stock rims?:leghump:
I may get some after market wheels but know if its worth spending on this?:squirrel:

Wow Honda didn't cheap out in the wheels, dodge SRT-4 did-junk stock wheels. So the stock Honda wheels are very close to a forged wheel, so light weight wheels save 5 pds but high risk of bending or breaking which could be very dangerous-the roads are very poor right now:dancing:. That leaves me with looking at a rear sway bar just too much back there movement. :dogdance:

Back