2013 Civic EX with Si spoiler

Definitely get the tsudo! Lol
And there's plenty of intakes, i bought an 8th gen one that works. It really sucks about flashpro though, because there are already super- and Turbochargers that will fit, but since no tuner, they wont work :(
Do you have a manual?

Haha yeah I am thinking Tsudo as well. I've got the Injen CAI. Too bad lol mine is autotragic. Manual would be fun. I think a DP and catback would definitely gain some HP right ?

I like that better LOL :P
View attachment 28064
ENKEI RS05RR wheels!!! Nicest wheels enkei has ever made! R type face as well!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGG

18x11+15 R Face! :o

enkei-rs05rr-R_425x326.jpg

Apparently the ones available in the UK have super low mileage and are really cheap. I'm mad import laws are so strict or i would be looking into that a lot harder. I've seen a ton of ads on some english forum and i am jealous for sure haha
Low mileage makes sense. The island is so small and they think a 3 hour drive is unbearable. I took a 250 km bus trip from London to Manchester and the bus pulled over half way so they could switch drivers!

Haha yeah I am thinking Tsudo as well. I've got the Injen CAI. Too bad lol mine is autotragic. Manual would be fun. I think a DP and catback would definitely gain some HP right ?
Awww that is tragic lol
Yeah with an intake, dp, and catback itd be a noticeable difference over stock hp/torque for sure. Any bolt ons would do alot better with flashpro, but you'd still be able to feel it, even without the tune. And it'll sound better haha

Awww that is tragic lol
Yeah with an intake, dp, and catback itd be a noticeable difference over stock hp/torque for sure. Any bolt ons would do alot better with flashpro, but you'd still be able to feel it, even without the tune. And it'll sound better haha

Yeah even right now with just intake and axle back. I can feel a tad faster. I am sure catback and DP would help more :)

What mods do you have on your car ?

Yeah even right now with just intake and axle back. I can feel a tad faster. I am sure catback and DP would help more :)

What mods do you have on your car ?
I have a few bolt ons and a swaybar and some stuff for looks lol
Here's my build thread:
http://9thcivic.com/forum/index.php?threads/7594/
VNPP's build thread - the "stealth fighter"

Another solid R18 mod is the 22mm swaybar, i can feel the difference in that for sure when im driving

What does swaybar do ? Handling ?
Yeah, understeer is what it fixes so its a handling upgrade. @Nix definitely could provide more insight. I think it also helps with body roll but i dont ever have to make sharp turns often so im not sure on that

Yeah, understeer is what it fixes so its a handling upgrade. @Nix definitely could provide more insight. I think it also helps with body roll but i dont ever have to make sharp turns often so im not sure on that

Yes, increasing the RSB size will reduce body roll.

Saw a 2012 Dyno blue v2 coupe for $19800. Really wanted to trade my EX in for that lol. AHHHHHH what do you guys think?

Saw a 2012 Dyno blue v2 coupe for $19800. Really wanted to trade my EX in for that lol. AHHHHHH what do you guys think?
Do it! I didn't buy an Si when I bought my last Civic and regretted it for nine years.

I would do it thats a good freaking deal! But I will be jealous haha

I would do it thats a good freaking deal! But I will be jealous haha

Haha I know right....but last time I checked with the dealership for trade in value. They quote me 17k with less than 6000km on it. Are you effing kidding me ? lol just sad... Now with 15000km. Probably only worth 15k :(

Haha I know right....but last time I checked with the dealership for trade in value. They quote me 17k with less than 6000km on it. Are you effing kidding me ? lol just sad... Now with 15000km. Probably only worth 15k :(

Unfortunately, you gotta pay to play. Keep in mind they have to be able to sell it at a profit and nobody is going to pay nearly the same for a car that is not new despite low mileage.

Ask yourself this, how much would you put into your EX to compensate for it not being an Si.

Also, when you trade, you only pay tax on the difference in value of the trade-in and the selling price of the new car.

Back