Black 2012 Si Sedan

Thanks again man exhaust is great super quiet but clean sounding when u had it paired with the DP was it super loud or mellow and was it real raspy? @Safe Gabe

It was mellow. It wasn't raspy the way an older D-series would be with an open exhaust. It's a lower, deeper tone and with the 13, the cabin should be quieter than the 12's.

Like time no post, yeah? I sold my RPF1's a while back to buy Mugens for my EF. Since then, my car was sitting on the stock setup, which I thought would be fine as it's just my daily driver. Fast forward four months later, and I've bought myself a set of Rota DPT's through my old shop (wheeldude) at a really good price. They're 17x9 +35et, flat black, and they're mounted on a set of 225/45/17 Hankook V12's I had laying around.

I took these at lunch, so there was way too much sun for any real decent photos. I'll take better ones later, but this is just for the hell of it.

14816567483_76590c2c54_c.jpg

14610097738_0c99933e0e_c.jpg

14794363174_7a41a07280_c.jpg

Like time no post, yeah? I sold my RPF1's a while back to buy Mugens for my EF. Since then, my car was sitting on the stock setup, which I thought would be fine as it's just my daily driver. Fast forward four months later, and I've bought myself a set of Rota DPT's through my old shop (wheeldude) at a really good price. They're 17x9 +35et, flat black, and they're mounted on a set of 225/45/17 Hankook V12's I had laying around.

I took these at lunch, so there was way too much sun for any real decent photos. I'll take better ones later, but this is just for the hell of it.

that looks good!

Looks really good u gonna drop it more or leave it like that? Any other mods coming up? @Safe Gabe

Cool build and updates?
Nothing lately. I have another car that I'm building, so this has just 'build' was never meant to be anything too serious. Once I have BAR'd my other car, this will get some more attention.

The only thing I've done lately is buy a fancy pants new shift knob --

tumblr_ngpgohKQr91qe2de8o3_500.jpg

Long time, no post. I've been buttoning up my project car. Now that it is on the road and much of it's kinks have been ironed out, I have begun stockpiling some parts for the 9th gen. I'll be refreshing the suspension and buying another set of wheel/tires since I have sold my old setup.

For those who are interested, this is my project car --

18653071058_479b0bf99e_b.jpg

Long time, no post. I've been buttoning up my project car. Now that it is on the road and much of it's kinks have been ironed out, I have begun stockpiling some parts for the 9th gen. I'll be refreshing the suspension and buying another set of wheel/tires since I have sold my old setup.

For those who are interested, this is my project car --

18653071058_479b0bf99e_b.jpg

That Cool!!! I love it

Updates coming soon. Car is on stock suspension, but has better brakes and tires than before. Hitting the track again soon, so I wanted to relearn the car stock and make improvements from there.

Updates coming soon. Car is on stock suspension, but has better brakes and tires than before. Hitting the track again soon, so I wanted to relearn the car stock and make improvements from there.

No bigger rear sway bar yet? If not, get one before you go to the track.

No bigger rear sway bar yet? If not, get one before you go to the track.

I never ran one, even when I drove Sonoma awhile back. I'll consider it though!

Currently working with a local shop for a set of Fortune Auto coils. I should post updated pictures tonight haha

Rear sway bar is the best bang for your buck suspension mod and usually the first mod period that most of us would recommend...even for daily driving.

Back