gauging interest in headlight retrofits - HIDs

Ok time to get serious, you said they usually go for around $130, and unless i read wrong earlier you said you would sell cheaper than that, so $100-$115?
I think you'd be more excited if they were cheaper

I've not seen a diy you've done... it needs to be perfection so everyone can follow it. Have examples of diy's on other sites by chance?

No, I don't =(. But I can find something random this weekend to make 1 on and we can go from there? lol

Make sure you get a good wiring harness for your HID kit so it's a legit setup and not a flickering mess!

Theretrofitsource has amazing pricing, they can beat all of they're listed prices just email them and they WILL hook it up.

Does anyone have the other needed parts to finish a DIY...or willing to buy the other goods quickly?

Bulbs, wire harness, ballasts...

Let me know

Does anyone have the other needed parts to finish a DIY...or willing to buy the other goods quickly?

Let me know

I will get everything else right away if you can do the 2 for$ 100

Last edited by a moderator:
Two sets shipped...plus another $30-40 less than than they sell 1 set for ...is quite a discount. Almost 70% off

Last edited:

Let me know
and actually I just remebered I have bulbs and balasts allready, the joys of having worked at a bmw body shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
H1 bulbs? You probably have d2s bulbs, but you'd want to check.

I'd like to sell off the inventory, offer a significant savings to members, and get some people to DIY them. For $50/pair shipped, people could wholesale them lol. TRS doesn't even wholesale to approved retrofitters that low. I'll work out some deal for a great DIY or two, and then the rest will still be discounted. Maybe in the 85/shipped range for the US. I'll prob have another $10+ in PayPal/shipping fees I need to consider...I need to get them weighed.

Back