New here guys!!!!!

You could make your own "plug" per say but I don't have time to explain it all with pics as I'm out the door right now. If you can't find anything else i'll help you make something work.

You could make your own "plug" per say but I don't have time to explain it all with pics as I'm out the door right now. If you can't find anything else i'll help you make something work.

Cool man that would be awesome!!!

a7f0931f4097ad40bab55abb709e2561.jpg

Front lip installed!!!

So they only sell it as a large wiring harness I take it? If you call around, a junkyard somewhere will have a 9th gen. Surely you could go clip that plug off a car. Another option is contacting someone on eBay. There are quite a few people who sell off salvaged cars piece by piece on eBay. You'll figure it out when you see a billion different parts of a 9th gen in their eBay store. Shoot some of them a message with what you need.

Hey webby do you know where I could get a Mugen spoiler for the civic si 2013 sedan?

They don't have it listed on their site to buy, but you could contact them. Part of the problem is that the car design is based off the Asian market civic. They don't have the si, and there are body style differences. They may still be able to sell it, but be prepared to pay a heft sum for it. Mugen parts are not cheap.

They don't have it listed on their site to buy, but you could contact them. Part of the problem is that the car design is based off the Asian market civic. They don't have the si, and there are body style differences. They may still be able to sell it, but be prepared to pay a heft sum for it. Mugen parts are not cheap.

Yeah thought so!

Thanks

What happens to it?

Trade it for an ap1 s2k with 30k original miles, someone crashed my s2k got it fixed but didn't feel the same ended up selling the s2k now I'm back in a 15 Si but it's a modern steel metalic color.

Trade it for an ap1 s2k with 30k original miles, someone crashed my s2k got it fixed but didn't feel the same ended up selling the s2k now I'm back in a 15 Si but it's a modern steel metalic color.

Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Still you have a new SI so I am glad I you got back to the SI!!!

Hey about that battery message you're getting on your imid it's because of the battery relocation I had a skunk2 intake in my 12 si and I had the same problem, it was just that when I extended the cables for the battery I used the butt connectors they supplied and it had a bad connection which made me get that error message... the solution was solder the wires and the problem was solved...

Back