Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

Lowered on springs for now, getting Megan Racing coils and new rims after tax returns.

ZqB9rpG.jpg

Looks awesome bro! Let me know if you decide to sell your springs I'm definitely interested!

So I got these D2 coilovers on my car. These are the 2012 for our car not a modified 8th gen. Installed them. Drove it home just fine. Now the back is making all sorts of sound! I have all the right spacers and rubber spacers in place. Anyone have a similar problem?

So I got these D2 coilovers on my car. These are the 2012 for our car not a modified 8th gen. Installed them. Drove it home just fine. Now the back is making all sorts of sound! I have all the right spacers and rubber spacers in place. Anyone have a similar problem?

I've heard that you still need the rear isolator cups from an 8thgen on D2's. idk why they designed them like that, and I'm not 100% sure but that's what I've heard. I've had my k sports on for almost 1000 miles and so far no really strange noises. Although when I go up a steep incline they do make one "pop" sound. Not 100% sure if its my rear suspension or wheel hitting the fender or something in there though.

Do you here the noise constantly, when driving up or down inclines, or randomly?

From awhile back. But I remember people using 8thgen rear isolator for better fitment

Back