Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

I found this over in a google search

2012-Honda-Civic-Si-Coupe-Trunk-Spoiler-View.jpg

2012-honda-civic-si-coupe-2_600x0w.jpg
I read an article on this car it's sick! 450hp!!! and 8th gen owners say you can't do anyting to the 9th gen civic k24z7 engine!

I want to lower mine but I don't know where to begin in picking the company to go with. Any suggestions?

:sinking:

It really starts with your budget and what you're comfortable spending. I would recommend coilovers over springs. There's good and better in both categories. Coilovers are typically around $800-$1500 and the offer more adjustability and usually a smoother ride. Springs usually start around $200-$400 and provide a much more cost effective solution, just don't expect to get as low with springs as you could with coilovers.

I dunno much about springs, but I've heard good things about tien and eibach. I've had coilovers on previous cars and I highly recommend K sports. I just got a set for my 2012 si coupe for $800, retail is $1400 I believe though. I'll have them installed very soon!!

It really starts with your budget and what you're comfortable spending. I would recommend coilovers over springs. There's good and better in both categories. Coilovers are typically around $800-$1500 and the offer more adjustability and usually a smoother ride. Springs usually start around $200-$400 and provide a much more cost effective solution, just don't expect to get as low with springs as you could with coilovers.

I dunno much about springs, but I've heard good things about tien and eibach. I've had coilovers on previous cars and I highly recommend K sports. I just got a set for my 2012 si coupe for $800, retail is $1400 I believe though. I'll have them installed very soon!!

Thanks, that helps a lot. it gives me a place to start researching. From what you say the coilovers sound like the way to go, I'd rather pay more money for quality and adjustability of quick and ease any day.

so you're as low as you can go in the rear, correct?

hey guys my civic is gone :( but im selling the coilovers if anyone is interested d2 racing for the 9th has everypart straight bolt on ;) 9176763488 Vinny lol i know this isnt a for sale thread but i wanna let the people ive been sharing with know if they want or not :D

s2kj, hows the ride? stiff? im surprised BC's only go that low in the rear. any fender mods or others to avoid scraping at that height?

Hey, rides stiff only because I have my dampers set to Max.Yes, rolled fenders and had to trim the BC struts with a dremel to clear the rim

Back