Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

SgtMecca ..... What's the writing above the rear wheel ?
Nice looking car.

33o1xsj.jpg

plus sgt.Mecca has 18 inch wheels=big difference; but i would love to see a front view

What kind of exhaust do you have? My front end doesn't seen low because of hfp front "skirts", its not a full lip. Id like to see a company start making lip kits for 2012 coupe's. My under body and exhaust are pretty roughed up because the car sits low as it is. Im planning to run 16" snow tires for this winter. With minor adjustment, ill make it work.

I have should some nice pictures up soon! Just went to the Annual 8thgen cruise/bbq .... cruising with the old generation

What kind of exhaust do you have? My front end doesn't seen low because of hfp front "skirts", its not a full lip. Id like to see a company start making lip kits for 2012 coupe's. My under body and exhaust are pretty roughed up because the car sits low as it is. Im planning to run 16" snow tires for this winter. With minor adjustment, ill make it work.

i have a greddy ti-c from a 8th gen chopped to fit and it fits and sounds beautiful. i scrape my exhaust too plus im in nyc so the roads arent so forgiving lol.

chopped from cat back to axle back, or what'd you do?

SgtMecca what are you planning on doing for your snow tires? I'm going with 16" as well but I'm not sure if I'm just going to buy a set of Honda steel rims or get a set of cheap Aluminum wheels to put the X-ice on. I can't decide.

basically what i did was since the new si for the exhaust has a different gasket than the 8th i had to just chop the end of piping from stock and weld to end of the greddy piping. Plus one problem that cam up was that the piping was too short, just referring to length wise and thats with the sedan spacer on it. But i still have the cat and all i cut basically at the end of piping. I adjusted tacked welded and it sounds nice. No leaks runs fine , the only thing is i scrape lol but thats occasionally cause im really low especially in nyc.

And yeah im waiting for a different lip kit to come out. Idk i kinda dont like how the lip kit is in pieces like the way it is. im rebuilding my wheels i will post a teaser pic of what wheels im going to be rocking :) it just makes me sad that winterrs coming aka soon to be wintermode :(

Has anyon else seen the duraflex lip kit for the 2012?
from the description:
We want all consumers to know that there will always be minor sanding, shaving, cutting, and/or filling prior to installing Extreme Dimensions parts. Also, the black primer finish must be sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting.
- being that it's partially fiberglass, and requires all of the prep work to fit...plus paint... you're better off buying the hfp kit from collegehillshonda. No prep, it's painted from the factory with honda paint...and potentially cheaper than that kit after it's all said and done.

from the description:
- being that it's partially fiberglass, and requires all of the prep work to fit...plus paint... you're better off buying the hfp kit from collegehillshonda. No prep, it's painted from the factory with honda paint...and potentially cheaper than that kit after it's all said and done.

how much is the one from collegehillshonda?

What did you use to hold your license plate?

I used the regular oem bracket flipped 'up-side down'. I had to do some plastic trimming with an exacto knife to get it to fit in the corner. Then for the mounting holes, i used one of the existing ones from the driver side and zip tied the other corner to the bumper when i had my bumper removed.

If you see it in person its much simpler to explain

IT looks sweet man i cant wait to drop mine :( but im going to wait untill spring because im very picky when it comes to wheels i might do black 18's with a red ring inside like the drag wheels then do the drop but debating on springs or dampers ??? hard to choose:( hold on ill look for the pic of the wheels.

Back