Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

IMG_1197.jpg

Hey guys this forum needs more love lol. I have a few pics coming to show exactly what im working with lol but i might be trading in my pmm coupe for a white coupe. Theres a dealership by me that has 4 white with navi and i think i can squeeze a free hfp kit since they have so many and the 2013 is released already for the coupe. In my opinion the only thing that pisses me off with the difference between the 12 and 13 is the armrest sliding. This honestly bothers me so much lol

Hey guys this forum needs more love lol. I have a few pics coming to show exactly what im working with lol but i might be trading in my pmm coupe for a white coupe. Theres a dealership by me that has 4 white with navi and i think i can squeeze a free hfp kit since they have so many and the 2013 is released already for the coupe. In my opinion the only thing that pisses me off with the difference between the 12 and 13 is the armrest sliding. This honestly bothers me so much lol

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/installing-sliding-arm-rest-next-week.6131/

i was waiting for that lol but now the cover doesn't fit smh. but this is one mod i will love even though it might be a hundred dollar upgrade i think its worth it.

This is probably the biggest thing that drives me nuts as I have short arms and cannot really rest my arm on the armrest--just my elbow. I am waiting on the pics to see what it looks like installed before I commit the money, though. What makes it even more annoying is the height difference between the armrest and the top of the shifter when trying to rest my arm/hand on both. About to cut it down though because it is actually uncomfortable and puts too much strain on my wrist.

This is probably the biggest thing that drives me nuts as I have short arms and cannot really rest my arm on the armrest--just my elbow. I am waiting on the pics to see what it looks like installed before I commit the money, though. What makes it even more annoying is the height difference between the armrest and the top of the shifter when trying to rest my arm/hand on both. About to cut it down though because it is actually uncomfortable and puts too much strain on my wrist.

I know im eager to see the pics too this is a great upgrade if it actually works lol

sorry for the big picture but im lowered on d2 and my wheels are bbs lm specs of wheels are 17x8x20 tires are 205/45/17

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
Back