Dragon Spring Mini meet

Not a good day to be an 8th owner.

Thought you meant the bimmer, Rich. Hopefully nothing bad happens in September if you bring the E30

Silly question Richard. Sure it's the clutch and not stretched cables? Seems weird for the clutch to just go without warning.

Last edited:
Morning run sounds good. What time? 7 or whenever Matts arrives.
I should be up there between 6am-7am :thumb:

. Might contact killboy to see if he captured the plate in a pic.

I was going to suggest the same thing.

Gotta tow the car back home. Clutch is gone. Mike is having to reconnect the exhaust on his car at the Dragon's den
Should have brought the bimmer.

:omg: :pat: Damn that sucks. I'm sorry to hear about the car troubles. I guess you shouldn't have listened to me and gone with the Bimmer. :hiding: :escaper:

Silly question Richard. Sure it's the clutch and not stretched cables? Seems weird for the clutch to just go without warning.
When I push in the clutch it makes a noise and sometimes I can't push the clutch in all the way. I think something happened to part of the clutch assembly.

Check the CMC
I made it home with a limping car. Didn't tow it. I have the EM1 CMC on it. Is there something in particular to check? Everything works fine with the car off. It is only when the car is running.

Car is now all clean again....no more dead bugs or tire "dust" on the car. 2 new rock chips which brings the total to 4 on paint and 1 on the chrome grill.

The clutch isn't slipping, it just makes noise and the car tries to move when putting it in gear.

Back