DIY AP's Bi-Xenon Retrofit DIY Guide

yeah sure... you live a bit far tho...

Transporter_room,_Jetrel.jpg

Alright, i finally decided to do this!! So get ready for lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and..... oh yeah lots of questions!!! :D

Yeah im definitely gonna go with the ones from the site, I think ill get a kit minus the actual H1s from theretrofitsource.com but if you know anyplace that sells everything in one package im down for that! Im looking at those threads with the light vendors too

Yeah im definitely gonna go with the ones from the site, I think ill get a kit minus the actual H1s from theretrofitsource.com but if you know anyplace that sells everything in one package im down for that! Im looking at those threads with the light vendors too
xenondepot.com? or kbcarstuff.com?

i like kbcarstuff personally :)

^good to know! Yeah i see alot of xenondepot stuff but ill check kb after work

I meen on the housing we have 9005, whats adapter plate u usted for the fiting of the projector no the housing for secure it????

You have a wire harness that you have to connect the stock headlight wiring into. Then the HID ballast connects into that. Then the HID ballast connects to the back of the HID bulb. The wire harness w/relays run anywhere from like 10-40 dollars online.

I dont meen that part i know how to do that i meen what u use to secure the projector in place

the projector base fits into the stock headlight bulb hole... (exploded view)

x9CqpWz.jpg

it's held on the back side of the headlight housing by the lock ring - that screws down tight on a silicone washer.

Back