Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

All the leather work looks amazing!
Thanks man. I really tried to make that car my ultimate daily driver...but at the end of the day, it's still a nearly 20-year-old car lol. I tried to keep it as long as I could but the Si was just so damn tempting

Thanks man. I really tried to make that car my ultimate daily driver...but at the end of the day, it's still a nearly 20-year-old car lol. I tried to keep it as long as I could but the Si was just so damn tempting

If it wasn't for the electrical starting to act up in my '03 LX, I would have driven it into the ground. Although, after buying my '12 Si, I regret not getting one back in '03.

My gf doesn't lol
And neither does my family :(

If the Tsudo is anywhere near as loud as everyone says and even close the what the Full-race sounded like at first I would totally agree with them.

But! My friends think it's cool.
And some random guy in a g35 told me it was nice yesterday so that's all that matters

If it wasn't for the electrical starting to act up in my '03 LX, I would have driven it into the ground. Although, after buying my '12 Si, I regret not getting one back in '03.
Regret not getting an Si in '03?

Regret not getting an Si in '03?

Yeah, I really wanted one back then, but was having a hard time justifying the higher payment...and they were hatches.

Honda_Civic_Si_EP3.jpg

For what is supposed to be a performance oriented car, that is one atrocious bit of engineering where the exhaust connects to the first cat!

I have been noticing over the past few days how hard the car pulls once hitting VTEC now. Bounced the rev limiter multiple times...
it gets up there quick!
just wait till you get tuned...it's a whole new animal

Back