• Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
:bump:

I want a new phone... I would buy it used so I don't lose my unlimited data (w/ Verizon)

Unlimited Data:yum: How much are you paying monthly? I have AT&T 2GB Data and pay $100 a month.:(

I'm still (sure they will do away with it eventually for everyone) but I pay $66.62/month after taxes:

6a7546debe765da353fc5f8f590b6d11.jpg

T-mobile unlimited everything. No data throttling. $100 + taxes and fees for two lines.

But it's T-Mobile :rotfl:

Believe it or not, I get better service than Verizon. I defected to Verizon for about a year and was very unhappy with it. Other than that year, I have had T-Mobile for about 12 years.

Believe it or not, I get better service than Verizon. I defected to Verizon for about a year and was very unhappy with it. Other than that year, I have had T-Mobile for about 12 years.

That's good you have better service than you did with Verizon. Around these parts Verizon coverage is MUCH better (not that you don't get decent T-Mobile service).

That's good you have better service than you did with Verizon. Around these parts Verizon coverage is MUCH better (not that you don't get decent T-Mobile service).

I think T-mobile's bad service rep is the past coming back to haunt them for the most part. They share/lease a lot of towers with AT&T and you don't hear about how bad their service is. On the other hand, if you are in rural areas, signal will be garbage to non-existent.

I think T-mobile's bad service rep is the past coming back to haunt them for the most part. They share/lease a lot of towers with AT&T and you don't hear about how bad their service is. On the other hand, if you are in rural areas, signal will be garbage to non-existent.

Yeah they did have a bad rep in the past. I'm just saying I know a few people with T-Mobile and in areas that are more populated they are fine but in rural areas they don't have service/crappy service (at times I have signal and they don't).

I'm happy with my $66.62/month for my unlimited data ;)

If anyone is a selling new(er) Verizon smartphone send me a PM.

:)

I almost broke down and bought a new phone today, because mine broke (again). I fixed it though, so now its at 5 years and still going strong!!! (kinda) :owneddance:
Thanks to that stupid AT&T next deal Im kinda just screwed till I graduate college and get a new plan. But as long as snapchat still works and i can call/text, I'm fine with my dinosaur hahaha

I have AT&T next and it blows, but at least I can upgarde my phone every year.

Wait for Note 5

Sorry @Michal006 :/ I forgot to mention that I'm not purchasing the phone (which ever I chose) directly from Verizon (IE: upgrading my plan - extending my contract). So I will be purchasing the phone either from here/my other forums or Craigslist.

So.... waiting for the Note 5 (or any newer phone) doesn't benefit me. If I waited for one it would mean I would have to pay more than for a Note 3 or Note 4.

Back