Kevv's '13 FB6 Build thread

Sorry for the shitty videos guys it was on my phone, I am setting up my go pro and mounting it for my datalog tomorrow for my vit tune! Should be way better!

Sup guys quick update. Bad news , turbo may have blown seals......car is smoking a lot ...white smoke. I'm going to do a datalog for vit.

Last edited:
white smoke coming out from a turbo or exhaust? Check your seals

Dang man. That sucks. Hopefully it gets fixed up real soon.

I had a little smoke when I first installed my downpipe, apparently from some oil/grease that was on the flanges to keep them from rusting. Maybe it was the way with you?

I had a little smoke when I first installed my downpipe, apparently from some oil/grease that was on the flanges to keep them from rusting. Maybe it was the way with you?
Mine was smoking a medium amount at idle tho then a lot when I reved it. But I never actually got the car moving. Drove it and let it idle for like 8 minutes with 0 smoke.

I think I just needed to let the oil pressure rise and let the turbo feed and drain.

Have you checked all of your oil fittings to make sure you don't have a small leak somewhere? I know it sounds trivial but I'd hate for you to pull the whole thing apart just to find out you had one fitting that was loose. Is the smoke coming from under the car or out of the exhaust?

Back