Post Your Latest Purchases

1522b3511dae6a4fdb9e275e7a20ccbe.jpg

Sweet! I didn't feel like waiting an extra month for the 3.0 and I'm perfectly happy with the 2.0.. Can't beat lifetime warranty and free shell swaps
i havent really seen any bad reviews on them and its a great price point plus the free shell swaps is a huge plus as i alternate carrying my G19 and G43

Nice mirror...... :D

I asked the guy at the hardware store if he thought the ladder would fit in the trunk of my little Civic coupe. He went pale and asked if I was joking. Just a little. It's still fun to buy something big and make the people think you're a complete idiot trying to get it home.

Drove over to a friend's house to pick up a new power supply for my computer...

CX 600M.JPG

And while I was over there he offered me this Super Nintendo for 30 bucks, and I couldn't say no for that price.
The actual console and the controllers were pretty gnarly when I picked them up, but after letting them soak in some detergent water and letting everything dry overnight, they look brand new.

SNES Controller.JPG Super Nintendo.JPG Super Metroid.JPG

My psu from Corsair AX860i was suddenly shutting down from time to time after few months from purchase. Had to send it for warranty repair which took them a little over two months to send me a one PSU. :rolleyes: I am now using EVGA power supply and graphics card. THIEVES!!

My psu from Corsair AX860i was suddenly shutting down from time to time after few months from purchase. Had to send it for warranty repair which took them a little over two months to send me a one PSU. :rolleyes: I am now using EVGA power supply and graphics card. THIEVES!!
I've used a couple of the CX series power supplies in the past and have never had any issues with them or Corsair's customer service.
That sucks that you had such a bad experience with them, but you definitely can't go wrong with EVGA parts.

I just bought two lock boxes for my pistols, one for the house and one for my car. The main reason I got the car box was to keep legal going into States that require me to keep it in a locked compartment, even though I have a ccp. Normally it rides next to me while driving. It will also come in handy for when I leave it in my car while going in a store or movie, where I "might" not carry it.

Reactions: Nix
I just bought two lock boxes for my pistols, one for the house and one for my car. The main reason I got the car box was to keep legal going into States that require me to keep it in a locked compartment, even though I have a ccp. Normally it rides next to me while driving. It will also come in handy for when I leave it in my car while going in a store or movie, where I "might" not carry it.
I believe here in pa u must carry it, not allowed to leave it in the car.

I believe here in pa u must carry it, not allowed to leave it in the car.
Actually there's a debate on that at this time, no law as of yet........... But the point to take note, is, when traveling to/thru different States read up on each States law.......
I have no plans of crossing the Mason-Dixon line, but there are two States in the South I have to compartmentalize my pistol... Georgia, and Alabama, they only honor permits to their own citizens.

Back