Christian12's black FG4 Build

Nice can't wait to see what you gain from a water meth injection
I have a good access to husky's 94 octane so I'll be tuning with that when I boost which will hopefully will be soon lol
i am running water meth ATM I'm not using it for power mostly just running a lot safer tune, also i still got to fix my injector / fuel pump conundrum

Hey so can anyone tell me who put jdm emblems on they're 12-13 coupe the front emblem did you have any issue with fitment?!?! Because I got two emblems the rear went one great but the front too big and then the size down is way too small. Did who ever installed one did they dermal the little lip around? Or did they get one that's real that's fits....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Hey so can anyone tell me who put jdm emblems on they're 12-13 coupe the front emblem did you have any issue with fitment?!?! Because I got two emblems the rear went one great but the front too big and then the size down is way too small. Did who ever installed one did they dermal the little lip around? Or did they get one that's real that's fits....

I personally had no issues with the fitment of my emblems. I believe I ordered mine from GRFXP. Hope you find a solution and it works out!

i guess i should do a quick update on this..... well nothing really has happened this summer tbh just enjoyed driving the car the power is amazing love it but I'm not too sure whats gonna happen to the build eyes are set on something else now but heres a some nice pictures of the car!

Christian - Civic by Ken Au, on Flickr

Christian - Civic by Ken Au, on Flickr

never realized how low i was lol

Very nice build . two thumbs up!

by the way I also wanted to ask where'd you pick up those OEM headlights? I also want to try to retrofitting but I don't want to wreck my stock ones too.

Last edited:
Very nice build . two thumbs up!

by the way I also wanted to ask where'd you pick up those OEM headlights? I also want to try to retrofitting but I don't want to wreck my stock ones too.

thanks, i actually found it locally on the 204 honda market Facebook page lol

for for such a late response i lost my phone a while ago and i never came around to find the pictures but now i did lol so here they are better late then never
gRHkrI9.jpg

ADSNyk5.jpg

ZYbumSt.jpg

How's the supercharged life treating you ?
Pretty good, I must say I've put around 20k (km) (12.5k miles) on the kit and she's still running strong. I'm going to have to start looking into a after market clutch soon tho. No slip but after some tuning I'm around 350 whp so it's gonna go soon...

Pretty good, I must say I've put around 20k (km) (12.5k miles) on the kit and she's still running strong. I'm going to have to start looking into a after market clutch soon tho. No slip but after some tuning I'm around 350 whp so it's gonna go soon...
Glad to hear everything going strong! I'm surprised the clutch is still holding mine was slipping when I was at the track and I'm still stock lol

Back