Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

question if i run eibach sporlines till i can get coilovers if i put 17x9 +25 Offset' Wheels im thinking about getting Are Whistlers will it fit or rub or anything like that just asking around Befor I Make my final decision'

Its been months that i am looking for wheels and my setup but i cant find any one with the setup that i want... you are the close to want i want soo...
May I ask you if you think 215/40/18 or 225/40/18 will fit? Because I want to have some rubber on it..I want to have a similar set up because a want to buy some cosmis racing xt206r 18×9.5 +10 all around...did you just rolled your fender or you pull them too? And do you have any rub? I dont care if it rub on big bump..any advise will be greatly appreciated thanks!

Its been months that i am looking for wheels and my setup but i cant find any one with the setup that i want... you are the close to want i want soo...
May I ask you if you think 215/40/18 or 225/40/18 will fit? Because I want to have some rubber on it..I want to have a similar set up because a want to buy some cosmis racing xt206r 18×9.5 +10 all around...did you just rolled your fender or you pull them too? And do you have any rub? I dont care if it rub on big bump..any advise will be greatly appreciated thanks!

You'd be another 13mm wider than BrandneW below. That's .51 inches sticking out further than what he is.
specs-18x9.5 +23
tires-215-35-18
new-look-jpg.1524

Do what you want, but why would you want to have your wheels sticking out like 2 or more inches out past your fenders at the top....and even further at the bottom?

Tires will be way too big to fit and neither size is wide enough to cover that wheel safely. But do what you want. You'll have to roll/pull/shave and run a lot of camber.

Looks great man! Love the color contrast, do you plan on rolling your fenders? Whats the camber specs? Beautiful wheels
Thanks man, here's a pic of my specs (done today). Honestly, I am highly considering rolling because I do rub on the littlest of dips, it's not annoying, but I'm concerned if the fender and the tire will get damaged. Mind you the rubbing occurs in the front. Otherwise I could just cut the fender liner and see if that makes a difference.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 63
Oh wow yeah I had mine done today as well but mine is -1.3 in the rear and -0.8 in the front and I rub.. Im having my fenders rolled next week

Thanks man, here's a pic of my specs (done today). Honestly, I am highly considering rolling because I do rub on the littlest of dips, it's not annoying, but I'm concerned if the fender and the tire will get damaged. Mind you the rubbing occurs in the front. Otherwise I could just cut the fender liner and see if that makes a difference.

Get a set of camber bolts and run closer to -1 in the front. It will help with handling and possibly give you enough room to not need to roll the fenders. If you're just rubbing on the very center of the fender, there are metal tabs that the liner clips into. If you just bend those up gently you can tuck the liner behind them. That has also given a few people enough room to not rub. Couple options to try.

Get a set of camber bolts and run closer to -1 in the front. It will help with handling and possibly give you enough room to not need to roll the fenders. If you're just rubbing on the very center of the fender, there are metal tabs that the liner clips into. If you just bend those up gently you can tuck the liner behind them. That has also given a few people enough room to not rub. Couple options to try.
Thanks a lot @Nix I really appreciate the advice, and will try to bend those tabs. And if that doesn't help, the bolts sound like a good investment.

Reactions: Nix
He sold the car and I dont think he's been on the forum for awhile

Back