2012 CBP FG4

i plan on getting the k tuned kit next winter. ive always hated the way the clutch engages on these cars. im just so used to 90s honda clutches from over the years.

Same. Makes me feel like a noob when it does that dang squelch.

Get the kit. So worth it. But do it when u do the tray relocation cause ur gonna have to take all that stuff out anyways.

I have a ton of heavy gauge wire. We can relocate it to the back lol. Not sure if I mentioned that already.

I'd need to replace the battery with a dry cell if it went in the trunk, right? And then vent the trunk? If so, I'd probably end up spending more than I would on the tray. :/

Get the kit. So worth it. But do it when u do the tray relocation cause ur gonna have to take all that stuff out anyways.
That's what I was thinking myself. I'd do the clutch line, battery reloc and CAI at the same time. I've got the 70a RMM sitting next to the CAI waiting for install too. I think that'll get coupled with the DP install though. Still trying to decide which DP. I know I'll go catted at this point. Just dunno which. Having the 3.5 exhaust, I know I wouldn't wanna do the RV6.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking myself. I'd do the clutch line, battery reloc and CAI at the same time. I've got the 70a RMM sitting next to the CAI waiting for install too. I think that'll get coupled with the DP install though. Still trying to decide which DP. I know I'll go catted at this point. Just dunno which. Having the 3.5 exhaust, I know I wouldn't wanna do the RV6.

I know someone that would beg to differ.

Yeah? I can't imagine that the 2.5 in RV6 outperforms any of the others that are 3in. But I've been wrong before. [emoji28]

I am wanting to relocate my battery to the trunk. I have a spare 4 gauge wire that can reach the trunk but I don't think it is enough gauge to operate correctly.

This guy on offer up was selling a big *** spool of heavy gauge ( not sure how heavy) wire for $5. I figured what the hell for future needs. But my original intention was relocating the battery in the eg which I still might do when I pull the motor. Not sure what to do as far as venting but I’ll figure something out.

I'd need to replace the battery with a dry cell if it went in the trunk, right? And then vent the trunk? If so, I'd probably end up spending more than I would on the tray. :/
Just let the battery explode fun to watch close up

Just let the battery explode fun to watch close up

Someone come get this dude AGAIN.

Whose+mans+is+this++_d236acce8238c86e74ba68e6923f6383.png

Maybe I'll just order all my car parts from Walmart! :corndance:

upload_2019-12-13_10-41-32.png

:iough:
Someone come get this dude AGAIN.

Whose+mans+is+this++_d236acce8238c86e74ba68e6923f6383.png
I was at a mechanic school once and some yahoo threw a big wrench on a battery being charged up by a huge tall battery charger
Boom lucky for him he only got a bit of acid on and washed it off. I some times make crude comments of what not to do, so maybe don't follow any of my idea's, they are sometimes not too safe. All ways be careful with lead acid battery's, in fact any battery's. And use safety stands not car jacks only. Don't get crushed by your own car. Wear eye protection when working on cars. :iough:

Like i said before. I have never had a problem with the sk2 dp. I know the horror/whore stories of Asian junk but it’s held up well throughout the years.

I had quite realized how much third party stuff Walmart.com has now. I'm just never on their site I guess. Oddly enough that one listed is shipped and sold by Walmart though.

Took out the silencer a few days ago... [emoji38]

Much louder. I love it. Just gotta watch out for the one time.

The start up is significantly louder, but it mellows out about 30 secs into the cold start. I park in a lower level parking garage so the sound is definitely amplified. I've only set off a car alarm once so far though.
780cf63ef866a49039f38c2e42c2ca24.jpg
9e3f7128e5a27f0e6403488d138ca0d8.jpg

Also, I saw a rainbow last weekend. It looked like it was coming from my pad. The lady and I got a kick out of it.
a097ba7ebf652648e5d2c354dd2be80a.jpg
db275f99bd49b42803b4a2609f517c20.jpg

Back