Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Morning Ya'll :wave: :coffee:
Morning!
a7b22f2f66c5db6f70a96b227d192750.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

A Stephen King Fan? :) I've had this book recommended before, but never got around to it. Do you like it so far?

Yes, definitely a King fan. I've started reading all of his works in order of publication date...this is #15. So far so good!

Backyard oasis!
2757d69f25170c7496fc6afa9899806c.jpg

It looks relaxing. I will never turn down sipping coffee right before sunrise. What I also like from one of your pictures above. You still appreciate physical books over ebooks. eBooks are fine by me at time. In the end, I always prefer having a physical book which I can always enjoy the smell of the paper itself every time I pick up and read plus the texture of the pages fanning through my thumb. :) Growing up, I will go to Connecticut some summers and I always bring a good classic book included Stephen King :)

@ethlar The way the higher-ups behave around the Chancellor evokes that feeling. I literally had to go back to the basement (where our office is) once he showed up!

@ElDiabloBlanco Heck yeah! The Chancellor in Chrono Trigger is more of what I was wanting.

YES ! That's him ! I was contemplating adding this image and decided not to. You heard me thinking out too loud to the universe. LoL

Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite 16bit games.

Yea I saw that. Insane. Temps so high they were messing up the thermometers.

what’s crazy is when I went there last winter I froze my *** off.

Back